Sunday, June 1, 2008

BACK IN THE MIX!

Hello! First let me say, THANK YOU for all of the emails, and thank you for your patience. I know that I haven't been regular these past few months, my blogging intentions have been all go, no show. The blogging books all state the Art of blogging is regularity - well fellow viewers I have been taking my digital fiber and I am determined to let-it-flow with updates of the past two months of happenings.

And to kick off the blog-a-palooza, On 05/27/08: SANTA CLARITA NAMED ONE OF THE TOP 100 BEST PLACES TO RAISE A FAMILY According to Best Life magazine, a spin-off from the creators of Men’s Health magazine, Santa Clarita, coming in at number 56, is recognized as a city that combines a strong sense of community responsibility along with numerous family centered events. For more information on the City of Santa Clarita’s numerous appealing aspects, visit the website at http://www.santa-clarita.com/ To view the Best Life article, go to www.bestlifeonline.com/index.shtml.

Woohoo! In and around Santa Clarita Valley there are Festivals, Community Events and these are fun stuff so if you have been hibernating in your homes for the Winter... Wake y'all up to the accessibility of these event that are right here in your backyard.

And do not fear, if my delay in posting and the events are no longer around... guess what! These are ANNUAL EVENTS!!! Set your calendar reminders for these months NEXT YEAR and be a part of your community. Connect. Okay enough of a delay.... Enjoy and if you happen to have been at some of the events share with a comment, post with a pic, or when we see you in town, let me know!

-Leah Pollack
Your Real Estate Investing Resource
http://www.leahpollack.com/

No comments: