Sunday, April 3, 2011

sweet home

Apple picking in Maine, Cherry Picking in Leona Valley, CA, Fruit Festivals in and around the Santa Clarita Valley and beyond! The other day I was assembling breakfast looking for the sweet compliment to end to my meal. I checked the fruit drawer in the fridge, the cupboard shelves, and in between the kitchen counter and the stove, my selection was made! So there I was… navigating this ripe mango with a knife and teeth, thoroughly enjoying the sweetness and challenge to discover just how much more of the strands and juice I could wiggle free… it dawned on me I could never eat one of these in public. It just would not be the same. As I scraped to the core of the pit, reassured that floss that was at hand, I resolved myself that some pleasures are meant for the privacy of your own home.


What does this have to do with Real Estate in Santa Clarita Valley?

Whether you are storing your fruits in the fridge or on the counter, or if you are want to pluck and peel the fruit right under your own tree, give my team and me a call. There are so many way you can think of to enjoy fruit. Let us help you find where you can enjoy it too!
 
Please contact me:
If you are looking to buy, sell or lease your home in the Santa Clarita Valley.

If you are looking to buy, sell or lease your home outside of my areas of service. I can put you in touch with the best Realtor® in your area.

If you have any Real Estate questions my team and I can help you answer.

My team and I look forward to speaking with you!

No comments: